Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Supplements for anti aging skin Login/Join

posted
Dr. Pickart,
I am 48 that went through a double mastectomy and ovaries removed all for prophylactic purposes due to testing positive for the BRCA2 gene. I went into instant menopause, and almost 2 years later, my skin feels much dryer than it ever has, and in the winter, absolutely horribly dry, including my lips. Besides your products which I use and love, are there supplements that will help to keep my skin from getting so terribly dry, and also just good for overall aging skin?

Posts: 11 | Location: New England | Registered: 15 October 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle28, I suffered from dry skin too, so I started using Dr Pikharts Celes oi lwhich is recommended for very dry skin, with that and starting daily supplemenr of Hyluronic acid, my dry skin issues are no more. My lips were so dry that I had peeling skin on them evryday, but not anymore and my dry eye syndrome also has gone. With the continudd use of lacsal and cp,s, my skin has continued to improve. and the Hyluronic acid h.as helpe. Id big time from the inside

Posts: 27 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 05 June 2013Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Try using the Copper Cream such a Protect and Restore with Retinol and alternate this with LacSal cream.

Also use the Celes Oil very lightly.

The best supplements, other than a multivitamin/mineral capsule, for skin seem to be..

Flaxseed Oil 5 to 10 grams daily

MSM - 1 to 4 grams daily

Vitamin C - 500 mgs to 1 gram daily

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I currently have many of your products Smiler including the new VIP 3% cream. I have the TriR cream, Lascal, and oil for dryness. I have been using the VIP CREAM in AM, and the Lac Sal and then TriR at night. Am I missing anything here, and will anything help with dark under eye circles?

Posts: 11 | Location: New England | Registered: 15 October 2013Report This Post