Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reverse Damage? (with pics) Login/Join

posted
Hi there, I have been referred here from another forum and hopefully you guys can help me.

I've had bad breakouts in the past and I had used (and still) using Benzoyl Peroxide to get rid of it. Now I'm mostly breakout free but my skin is pretty much damaged.

It's simply not rejuvenating and I don't really know what to do, Laser? Night Cream?

I'm slowly switching from Benzoyl Peroxide to Differin (retinoid), I already tried to stop every harsh chemical but my blemishes came back quickly with vengeance.

Anybody has already dealed with that and know how to better rejuvenate my skin?

Here are the pics;
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-...20130329at257pm.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-...0130404at1235am.jpg/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: 01 July 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
And I forgot, right now I'm cleansing with ceraVe cleanser twice a day, then apply medication at night (Differin or Duac gel, which is BP) then moisture with cerave since I heard their product are good to hydrate skin.

Posts: 2 | Location: Canada | Registered: 01 July 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear grubby456:

Many clients have had good results with greatly improving the appearance of their skin using the products outlined in our Blemish Care Kit.

Our best advice would be to try the following suggestions:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a very light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Those with more sensitive skin should dilute with water by taking 1 to 2 drops Super CP Serum and adding 3-4 drops water before lightly applying to the area / Or substitute use with the milder Regular CP Serum.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Exfol Cream or LacSal Serum (gentle hydroxy acid exfoliants). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Test on a small area first. Not for use around the eyes. Not for use on irritated skin.

Cleansing Options: You can continue to use the cleanser of your choice. But if you are looking for a gentle but effective cleanser with a perfect pH balance that will not excessively strip your skin, you may want to try using Dr. Pickart's Face and Body Cleanser.

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 for more information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post