Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
product sequence question Login/Join

posted
I am confused about the best sequence for products.

I understand the AM Copper Peptides and then PM exfoliation - that is fairly simple.

I also understand Emu Oil on top of the CPs to help get them into the skin.

I have read about folks using the exfoliation products and then waiting a period of time and then putting CP on top of that.

That is the part that confuses me. What would be the benefit of doing it that way as opposed to alternating the two between AM/PM ?

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: Portland | Registered: 07 May 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear SparkleGirl:

Very good question - Thanks for posting!

So basically we recommend that clients start with once a day applications. Use copper-peptides once a day, perhaps in the AM / Then use their chosen method of exfoliation once a day, perhaps in the PM.

Some clients have worked up to twice a day applications by repeating their skin regimen in both the AM and PM. When using the products this way, the exfoliator should always go first ---try to wait 20-3 minutes with just the exfoliator working on the skin--- before lightly applying the copper-peptide on top. Repeat in the evening.

Which clients should work up to twice a day applications? Well, that depends on a number of factors. Twice a day applications are not for everyone.

Some with more difficult to remove damage (scars / hyperpigmentation / stretch marks, etc) find that working up to using the products twice a day has greatly helped. If there is a lot of scar tissue damage, a little bit more aggressive approach might be necessary. But it is not for everyone.

Most others find that consistency is really the key and a slow approach is better.

How do you know if you should work up to twice a day applications? ALWAYS first start off by using the product as directed, which is only once a day. Due to the strength of our products, they actually work better when used lightly and consistently over a period of time rather than trying to go too fast, too quickly.

You may want to bookmark the following pages:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post