Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
supplements Login/Join

posted
I have been wondering what is a good healthy amount of some supplements to take. There are so many opinions. I takes 2,600g of Carlson's fish oil(that the epa/dha) and 2 softgels of barleans's evening primrose-LA 25mg-linoleic acid 1910mg-gla 260mg-oleic acid 160mg.

Msm 2,500g, anymore than that and I breakout, 2,000g Vit.c, 300 coq10.

I have a bottle sitting back of dmae since I'm not sure if that's anything to take.

The oils is what has me somewhat confused what is the proper and the most helpful for skin.

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Your oils look good. But if you start bruising easily, then reduce their amounts.

MSM seems rather safe. Race horses are fed huge amounts at times.

Unless you are working on skin remodeling, you could use less vitamin C. On the other hand, Linus Pauling calculated that humans should take 5 grams daily based on the natural diets of primates.

The last time I met him, he was in the 80s and taking 17 grams of vitamin C daily. But he still was actively working.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
As always, thank you!

Posts: 88 | Location: state of happiness | Registered: 05 December 2010Report This Post