healthyskin.infopop.cc
Sage to use Folligen Hair therapy spray on face ?

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8890018252/m/2571009256

15 July 2014, 01:44 PM
Seuxin
Sage to use Folligen Hair therapy spray on face ?
Hello,

I'm men and i use the Hair Therapy Signal cream for my hairline.

I received as bonus two Folligen Hair Therapy Spray. I would like to use them on my face in order to have a better beard. I already read the subject you wrote about the beard. But i would like to know if it's safe to use Folligen Hair Therapy Spray on my face....maybe it's too strength no ?

For information, i'm 27 year old.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Seuxin
17 July 2014, 03:03 PM
Skin Biology
Dear Seuxin:

Sure! Actually Folligen Therapy Spray is one of the products recommended on our page on how to improve the appearance of your beard - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/beardgrowth.html

You can use it on this area. It might be easier to apply with a dropper, or spritz in the hand first and then lightly apply on the beard/mustache areas.

However if you have a tendency to break out, you may want to use Super CP Serum which is formulated specifically for the face. If you would like to address any concerns with your facial skin while at the same time improving the look of your beard: Super CP Serum will be the ultimate choice for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
19 July 2014, 01:12 PM
Seuxin
OK, very weel, so, you can confirm me thath Folligen Therapy Spray does not contain ANTI DHT ? Because DHT is needed to improve beard.

Thanks for informations
20 July 2014, 08:55 PM
Dr. Pickart
The FDA will not let say if it is or is not. I know large companies can make such statements but but we cannot.

You could search for copper peptides and DHT for an answer.