Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    White flat small areas growing under eyes

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
White flat small areas growing under eyes Login/Join

posted
Is this collagen forming under the very thin translucent skin? I've been rolling with .25mm. Seen no improvements after 2 weeks with CP serum and sample kit of creams and exfolients. Too early, I know, but these white things... I have fair skin, not super white, freckles, sun damage, some under eye wrinkling.

disguised as a younger woman

Posts: 5 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 20 December 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nik it sounds to me like sebaceous hyperplasia which I've also had..are they in clusters? I had mine removed with a hyfrecator and then maintained with CPs. They will come back but CPs slows mine down for a long time...like a year already and nothing has returned. In the past when I just had them removed, I would see them reappear w/i 4 to 6 months. Milia which are white are generally not flat and don't grow in clusters. But SH can be whitish, flat and contains sebum...they are crater like.

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It started with using the dermaroller and the cps. They are not so apparent now, are totally flat, not crater like. I just wondered if it was brought on by the roller, or cream.

disguised as a younger woman

Posts: 5 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 20 December 2010Report This Post