healthyskin.infopop.cc
deodorant/anti-perspirant advice

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8250055903/m/4321016836

06 June 2012, 07:17 AM
Kelley
deodorant/anti-perspirant advice
Dear SB addicts (yes I'm a proud SB addict!)

I've searched the posts in the forums on deodorants or anti-perspirant and haven't found much of anything. Does anyone have a product or routine that is heathier than what is available in the drugstores? I stopped using my deodorant, which worked great BTW, because I felt it was clogging my underarm pores.

Thanks in advance for your replies
Kelley
07 June 2012, 04:45 PM
Rossana
These are the 3 brands I have used (and still use) which contain no aluminum but only few simple non toxic ingredients:
- Nature's Gate (roll on)
- Home Health (roll on)
- Herbal Clear (transparent stick).

There are similar others but these are the ones I have personally tried.
They are slightly more expensive than the traditional deodorants but they last forever (years).
You can find them in health stores, or alternatively also online I think.
I have found all of them to be very effective (for an entire day with no problems) and they have a pleasant scent.

Years ago I searched how to make homemade deodorants and I found a few recipes but all of them would give a very powdery deodorant and I hate when the deodorants leaves white streaks on clothes. So I never actually made a homemade deodorant. For few bucks, I just get a roll on or transparent stick from the brands above.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
07 June 2012, 08:33 PM
Kelley
Hi Rossanna

Thanks for the detailed information and recommendation! Truly appreciated
Kelley
20 March 2015, 02:38 AM
sweetsweedy
I've also tried Herbal Clear, it really is very effective. the only downside is the price, it's quite expensive than the usual deo.