healthyskin.infopop.cc
Travel kit of SB products - specifically Cleanser

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/8610059364

07 December 2006, 09:58 PM
The Mighty Thor
Travel kit of SB products - specifically Cleanser
Hi,

With this 'war on terror' season, recently EU made a new regulation that says air travellers are only allowed to carry maximum 100ml of liquid or gel.

For long haul flights I always carry the SB cleanser to clean my face in the airplane from time to time. However, it comes only in 180ml in the liquid form and nothing smaller.

Short of transferring this to a smaller container, would SB consider producing this in a smaller bottle, perhaps 90ml?

Thanks,
JV
08 December 2006, 11:28 AM
Dr. Pickart
Do you know if this 100 ml is the total liquid that you can carry or for each container?
10 December 2006, 10:52 PM
The Mighty Thor
Hi Dr. Pickart,

The 100ml applies to each container. I've copied and pasted below the notification from a European airlines website:

quote:
The following rules apply for liquids in hand baggage:
1. You are only allowed to carry liquids and gels in containers with a volume of 100 ml or less;
2. These containers may only be carried in a transparent plastic bag;
3. Each passenger may only carry one such transparent plastic bag;
4. The volume of the transparent plastic bag may not exceed 1 liter;
5. The transparent plastic bag must be re-sealable;

11 December 2006, 02:11 PM
Dr. Pickart
We will start thinking about it. During 2007, we plan to reformulate and repackage many of our products.
13 December 2006, 02:05 AM
JW
Travel restrictions and requirements do differ from country to country as well as year to year going forward I would imagine.

Are there good replacements in the pipeline to remove the formaldehyde-releasing preservatives?
13 December 2006, 02:21 AM
JW
... not the cleanser specifically since SB doesn't formulate it but SRCPs, DayCover, P&R Body Lotions, Folligen, Exfol Cream, and etc.
14 December 2006, 05:55 PM
JW
Will start a new topic for my question. Thanks.