healthyskin.infopop.cc
Disappointed with CP Night Eyes

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/5230042145

04 March 2008, 07:21 AM
KIA
Disappointed with CP Night Eyes
I bought this product and used it for about 4 months, I never had problems with redness or irritation, but noticed gradually my eyes were becoming much crepier especially upper eyelids - it started freaking me out so I stopped using it expecting my eyes to look better, I'm off it about a month now, but still no improvement.

I dont believe my eyes could have disimproved so much so quickly, I think CP had something to do with it, but I thought things would improve if I stopped using it for a while, as I say no irritation, just much looser crepey skin. I'm afraid to use it again as it seems to have made everything much worse, and that seems to be irreversible - anyoone have experienc of this product?

Thanks,

Kia
04 March 2008, 02:21 PM
Skin Biology
Dear KIA:

Although CP Night Eyes is one of our milder products, it is still much stronger than over-the-counter products and must be used very lightly.

How exactly were you using the product during those 4 months? What other products were you using?

For right now just rest the skin with a light biological oil and wait for things to calm down. If you need additional assistance with reducing any irritation, please contact Skin Biology directly and we'll be able to assist you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,