healthyskin.infopop.cc
Question For Graciebelle

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/1890066723

26 March 2005, 04:26 AM
Jackie
Question For Graciebelle
Hi Graciebelle. When you use your mixture of jojoba, hazlenut, borage seed oil, and evening primrose oil, do you experience the same troubles with your eye makeup and mascara smudging as those who have posted here do when using emu oil around the eye area?

I use Emu Oil at night, but never use it in the AM for that reason. For me, even mixing a few drops of Emu with a few sprays of a hydrosol is a little heavier than I prefer to use during the day. In your opinion, is your mixture ligher than Emu Oil?

Also, you mentioned that you use different a different blend of oils in the AM and PM. Just curious, but do you use the same oils in different concentrations, or do you use different oils?

I recently purchased some reference materials on EOs, herbs, hydrosols, etc and am planning to try to make a few things myself, too. Just need to find the time to read and absorb all of the information and sort out the conflicting info.! Smiler
11 April 2005, 02:55 PM
graciebelle
I don't have any problems with smudging because I dilute the oil with distilled water & only apply enough that it is completely absorbed within 10 minutes.

My mixture is much, much lighter than emu oil - in my opinion.

My evening blend is just hazelnut, evening primrose, & borage seed - the morning blend also has jojoba. There are different essential oils in each blend.

Hope this helps! Smiler
11 April 2005, 03:27 PM
JW
Hi Guys,

What are the blends of oils, and why do you use them? Thanks.
12 April 2005, 01:39 AM
Lady Latte
I find it I use damp hands when applying rosehip it absorbs better. I only use a few drops of RH in my palm.
12 April 2005, 06:34 PM
JW
Lady Latte,

Does the rosehip oil offer something that SB's BHOs do not? Is it good on sensitive and blemish-prone skin?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,