healthyskin.infopop.cc
Super CP Serum + Retinol in Squalane VERSUS Tri-reduction w/retinol + squalane

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/924100813

19 October 2009, 11:56 PM
Delerium
Super CP Serum + Retinol in Squalane VERSUS Tri-reduction w/retinol + squalane
Tri-reduction w/retinol+ squalane VS Super CP Serum + Retinol in Squalane?

I don't mean to misdirect anyone, but doesn't it all add up to the same thing on your face because in the end, you have CP, retinol and squalane? Or does each combo offer different efficacies of CP or retinol?

I'm a bit confused. It's difficult to tell which product has more of what because there are no ingredient percentages provided, so if you could provide some distinction, it would be helpful.

I would like to incorporate all three ingredients and currently, I do use Tri-red with retinol + squalane, but I am thinking it might be better to use Super CP + retinol in squalane instead because my skin getting dry and peeling.

Also, is it true Super Cop is stronger than Super Cop 2X?

Thank you very much for your time.
20 October 2009, 02:51 PM
Dr. Pickart
The difference is that Trireduction with retinol also has fatty molecules that are protective on the skin. The copper peptide serums have no fatty molecules.

In general, the serum approach works better with oily skin. The copper peptide creams work better on dryer skin.

Adding squalane-retinol to the copper peptide serum adds some fatty molecule protection.

But the final result depends on your skin's response. Stick to what work best for yourself.