healthyskin.infopop.cc
Product bought from ebay vs skin biology

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/7580066114

10 March 2006, 09:17 AM
<trueskin>
Product bought from ebay vs skin biology
Hi I am new to the forum but not new to sb. I have been using the products for one year, or so I thought. I bought products on ebay that were meant to be from sb and when I actually bought them from sb they were different. The color, the smell and textures. Should I be disguarding those ebay products and starting all over. I am worried about what "did" I actually put on my skin because even after 1 year my fine lines under eyes are still there and I follow directions well. Please help.
11 March 2006, 09:10 AM
<trueskin>
well, I used the sb products for the first time last nite and I already noticed an improvement. the exfol serum or what was supposed to be that was white and a cream and the real one is clear and more like a true serum. My eyes look better after one application. I just wish that I didnt try to find that deal on ebay and i hope that healthy complexion or whoever it was is not still selling, i wasted a lot of time and money!!!
11 March 2006, 01:22 PM
Jadzia
Wow, what an awful thing to go through. I'm glad you got it straightened out. It's too bad there are unscrupulous wastrels like that out there.