healthyskin.infopop.cc
SRCPs and "Malar Bags"

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6870034833/m/5770096014

05 March 2006, 11:02 AM
thegoodwitch
SRCPs and "Malar Bags"
Hello,

I have recently started using the CP Serum on my face *very* sparsely (diluted and only about 2x/week), and I now have a raised pimple-like blemish at the juncture between my undereye and cheek. Previously I had been told by my dermatologist that I have allergy-related edema in that area (the dreaded "malar bags"), and the blemish is in that exact area and isn't a pimple, exactly, but a red, raised bump that is quite large. Could this be the damaged edema-related tissue coming to the surface? How do I best handle this situation? Should I back off or keep applying the CPs?

Thanks!
07 March 2006, 11:52 AM
Dr. Pickart
The basic problem is damaged skin. Color cosmetics and make up removers can severely damage the very thin skin around the eyes.

First apply an oil ( emu oil or squalane ) then the diluted CP Serum. If you don't have any oil, send an email to Skin Biology and we will send you some for testing.

We are working on a new version of GHK-copper for the eyes. This is milder than the second generation SRCPs and may work better around the eyes.
07 March 2006, 03:12 PM
thegoodwitch
Thank you, Dr. Pickart. I just placed an order with Skin Biology to get the Emu-S oil and am excited to give that a try. The problem I mentioned above is also beginning to resolve, so perhaps my skin is starting the remodeling process. Thanks again for your quick reply!