Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin care help? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Ladies, I'm hoping someone can answer a few questions for me. I have been reading a number of posts and was wondering about the various peels. I currently use the L oreal microdermabrasion a few times a week. On a daily basis I use Kinerase cream, kinerase eye cream and L oreal age perfect moisturizer and L oreal wrinkle decrease eye cream, both over the kinerase. I also use Vitamin C every other day. At night I use Roc correctol and also the eye cream. My question is do I need to use a peel in addition to the micro dermabrasion? Do they do the same thing? Also What is felt about having an occasional peel done at the estetician"s.Can someone tell me how my regimine sounds and if I need to change anything? I am 48 years old and although I have good skin, I am noticing fine lines and some sagging. Thank You Catherine P.S thanks Kimmee
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Catherine:

You'll probably be receiving some more suggestions - But from our experience it depends on what you are trying to accomplish and the strength of the peel whether or not the same would be accomplished with the microdermabrasion or if it would be better to have the occasional peel performed through an esthetician.

Your esthetician would be able to actually take a look at your skin and perhaps make the best recommendation.

To address the fine lines and sagging skin that you are now starting to notice. Why not check out the following links:

http://www.reverseskinaging.co..._skintightening.html
http://www.reverseskinaging.com/wrinkles.html

On those pages you'll find our suggestions on how to at least start off (by using moderate SRCPs, i.e. CP Serum, TriReduction Cream and and Exfol Serum/ Exfol Cream - Then perhaps working up to the stronger products if need be). Also, it's of note that as far as the stronger hydroxy acids are concerned many of our clients have seen good results with 10% lactic acid. But we always recommend starting out slowly and carefully monitoring your individual skin responds.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,