Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Better Free Sample Program Login/Join

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Report This Post  
We are working to return to our old free sample program which was more generous than our present parsimonious system.

The very small free samples for product purchases were to compensate for higher production costs but we are bringing these costs under better control.

So as of now, we will go back to the larger sample size - 1 ounce or 30 milliliters - for CP Serum, Super CP Serum, and squalane.

We will continue to work on the other samples to become closer to our old system.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
thank you so much for this!
I seriously missed those generous samples.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The new information is now in a table at http://reverseskinaging.com/samples.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
"One bonus per $50 order within the USA"

does it means that if I place a $100 order I can get two samples instead of just one, and three with a $150 order, or one needs to split the orders on $50 boundaries?

thank you!!!

mx
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Yes - If you place a $100 order, BEFORE the cost of shipping you would be entitled to 2 free samples. The orders do not need to be separate.

If you were to place and order for $150 before the cost of shipping, you would qualify for 3 free samples, and so on.

The SkinBio Team
I wish Skin Biology would offer ALL products for purchase in individual sample sizes. I want to be able to try before I commit to buying a larger size.

While the "kits" are great for many, they are not practical for those of us who only want to test/sample specific products. Many of your kits have only 1 product in them that I may want to try, whereas the others may be products I already own, or do not want to try.