Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    Before It Runs Out - NEW RELEASE: Protect and Restore Cream with Grapefruit Oil

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Before It Runs Out - NEW RELEASE: Protect and Restore Cream with Grapefruit Oil Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Before It Runs Out - NEW RELEASE: Protect and Restore Cream with Grapefruit Oil (Mid April 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidApr2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

It's finally here! SPECIAL PRODUCT RELEASE: Protect & Restore with High Retinol and Grapefruit is now available for purchase. I was overwhelmed by how many clients contacted me with positive reports and inquiries on when they would finally be able to get their hands on a full-sized product. Well, I'm happy to say that we have batches ready to arrive in your mailbox now. Whether you have dry facial skin or need a hydrating product for more beautiful arms & legs in time for summer, my NEW P&R with Grapefruit Oil is for you! Let me share with you some of the feedback I've received thus far. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

PROTECT & RESTORE CREAM plus GRAPEFRUIT OIL!
This is the ONLY product on the market that combines Dr. Loren Pickart's copper peptide technology with the anti-aging moisturizing factor of retinyl palmitate then tops it off with the skin refreshing allure of pure grapefruit essential oil.

CLIENT FEEDBACK / PRODUCT REVIEWS:
"I don’t normally write reviews, but because you were kind enough to send the sample I feel it’s only right to reply. I switched to your products several months ago and I’ve been quietly buying and using them without any need to get in touch. So now that I’m here, I would like to say that I am delighted with the definite visual results that I’m seeing with your products... This [the NEW P&R Grapefruit] could be your best middle-level copper peptide cream yet and I would alternate this with the stronger CP products, probably using it 4 – 5 times a week. I very much hope you bring this great cream to market... My skin is smooth, firm and glowing when I use it. I love the smell and texture to apply."

"LOVE P&R WITH GRAPEFRUIT!!!!!! Please make it available for purchase! Thanks so much!"

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new product!!! Please tell me when you will have it available for purchase. I had used up my sample and don’t want to start my day without it. I love the smell, citrusy and refreshing, it helps wake me up. I also like the way the product absorbs nicely into my skin without feeling heavy or greasy."

"Thanks so much for sending me a sample of this new cream; it’s lovely. I used it for about two weeks, then used Skin Signals Solution with added GHK booster... I went back to the new P&R Retinol + Grapefruit cream today. I love the turquoise blue color and the scent is just right. I used the cream all over my face, including my eyes, neck, and sometimes into the crease of my décolletage. I always put Retinol plus Squalane Oil on my eye area afterward; sometimes it also goes on my nasolabial lines and on my neck. I did use Two-Timing Tightener 2X sometimes over all this, but never used a moisturizer. My skin looked plumped and tightened. I have received two compliments on the youthfulness of my skin within the last couple of weeks."

What Makes the Difference? Promote fresher-looking, radiantly-lifted skin that fights the appearance of slackening with this exclusive peptide product that is fortified with skin-healthy antioxidants, amino acids, and cholesterol/lanosterol esters. Recommended to rejuvenate facial skin for those age 35+.

NEW 4oz size is designed to complement application on arms, legs, and body!

How to Incorporate With Other Products? Use the new P&R High Retinol and Grapefruit as your daily peptide cream and augment your success by using your other standard Skin Biology products (i.e. Skin Signals Cream or 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream) twice a week. Always use a hydroxy acid exfoliator, such as LacSal Cream, at the opposite end of the day.

Order online or call 1-800-405-1912 to place your order today!

.............................................................................................................................

COSMETIC APPLICATION TIPS MADE EASY
1. Always apply skin actives gently. Use an upward motion when applying to your skin.

2. Avoid aggressively massaging the skin or pulling (especially in delicate areas such as around-the-eye area and neck skin).

3. When applying products where the skin is very thin, use fingertips to gently apply a thin layer. Eye creams can be applied underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye.

4. Always start with a "clean palette" for optimal penetration of copper peptide products. Wash skin with a mild cleanser then apply the peptide. Sensitive skin types can slow down the rate of penetration of a product by basing the skin first with a light biological moisturizer.

5. Less Is More. Start with an extremely light application. Serums should be applied so lightly that the skin never becomes excessively wet or damp. Creams should be applied very lightly so that the skin never feels heavy with product. You can always apply a bit more as needed.

Find more practical, everyday tips by signing up for Skin Biology's Intelligent Skin Care Online Course! Need product help or have additional questions? Remember you are entitled to a FREE Skin Care Consultation / Contact Skin Biology today to learn more (1-800-405-1912).

.............................................................................................................................

EXCLUSIVE OFFERS: The Science of Real Skin Care
Enjoy these exclusive offers on our best selling systems for skin and body rejuvenation found only through Skin Biology. Each order entitles you to your own personalized skincare online consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912 for more information or send an email to customerservice@skinbiology.com

ADVANCED WRINKLE REPAIR (Price: $76 / Value: $109)
• Super GHK Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X Extra Strength

PHEROMONE ATTRACTORS SET (Price: $28 / Value: $40)
• Body Perfume: Ylang Ylang
• Body Perfume: Jasmine
• 4 Sensuous Scents
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Men
• Romantic Perfume Oil: Women

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology