Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  News from Skin Biology    15% OFF CODE - Tighten the look of your skin the entire month of September!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
15% OFF CODE - Tighten the look of your skin the entire month of September! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Loyal Clients:

We've heard you loud and clear: You LOVE Two Timing Tightener 2X - Extra Strength!

Use the special promo code TTTFALL15 for 15% Off the full size - See Skin Biology Twitter or Facebook for details and updates on this limited time offer.

Only Dr. Pickart's Two Timing Tightener 2X with its synergistic duo of DMAE and Pepha-tight - tightens and lifts the appearance of your skin while reducing the look of skin sagging by improving skin bounce.

How to look younger? Try Two Timing Tightener 2X on top of your favorite copper peptide cosmetics.

Client feedback: "Dr Pickarts new Two Timing Tightener 2X is absolutely amazing. I have been using it both AM and PM. For the AM, I apply the Two Timing Tightener 2X after applying the 3% GHK Luxury Cream. I wait about 10 minutes then apply my foundation. It tightens immediately. I actually feel it tighten and it remains tight all day long. I notice it mostly in my neck, under my chin and jowl areas. These are the areas I need it the most. For the PM (On both my face and neck), I use Super CP Serum. I then apply a light coverage of Emu Oil. After waiting about 30 minutes I apply the new Two Timing Tightener 2X. I have used the Two Timing Tightener in the past, but I have now reached a point that I need a stronger tightener. I have tried other tighteners thinking they would be stronger, but received no results. This product is amazing. There is no tightener on the market that compares to Dr. Pickarts Two Timing Tightener 2X." - Judy S.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology