Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Testimony for the p.m. protocol Login/Join

Picture of Kerry
posted
Annually, I get a sebaceous oil gland festering on the back of my neck. This irritating experience last for about three weeks. It is so bothersome. It is sore, swollen and ends in a mess as it finally erupts (naturally at the wrong time and place.)

Well, two days ago it raise its ugly head (personification added for effects) on its yearly visit to my neck. I had just recently receive my order from Skin Biology and went to work on a night time protocol of micro cloth, cleanser, Lactic Power 10, and emu oil.

Expecting good things, I was totally surprised when, upon rising, the area was nearly gone. I had to double check to see if it was actually there. WOW! those products totally surprised me with the quick and effective manner of how it took care of a problem that would take weeks and months to get rid of.

Love that Hydroxy protocol in the p.m.

Posts: 9 | Location: Asheboro, NC | Registered: 15 February 2015Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Kerry:

Thanks for posting your feedback - Many have successfully used the products to improve the appearance of oily skin issues.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post