Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
facial growth .. firsttimer Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,
i`ve been reading a lot about CP products here in the forum and on the net . and i got confused :S ..
i`m 23 years old male and lacking facial hair except a little on my mustache and chin ,, what product i will get more benefit from , super cp or hair signals !! because i read earlier that i will get maximum effect when using hair signals along with emu oil and minox ..
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear iLw7sh:

The key will be to use a copper-peptide product that will work for the area you are trying to help stimulate improved follicle health.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on SRCPs:
http://reverseskinaging.com/beardgrowth.html

Some clients have successfully used our products for scalp health on this area (such as Folligen Cream, Folligen Spray, or Hair Signals); applied directly on the mustache/beard area once a day or every other day.

Others find that using a copper-peptide facial product works well also. Super CP Serum for example seems to work very well also.

Much may depend on your skin type in the area. If you have combination-to-oily skin type and are prone to breakouts, it would be better to use Super CP Serum on the mustache or chin. Concentrate on areas with the most sparse or thin mustache/beard growth.

Hair Signals is probably better suited for those whose hair loss/thinning can be attributed to the DHT hormone.

Additionally, those with drier skin types have found it helpful to use a light biological oil (or oil-based moisturizer) very lightly on top of the copper-peptide to assist in penetration. For example, Emu Oil-S for Hair.

But searching on this forum will assist you in finding a regimen to start with and then you may want to experiment around and try some product variations to find out what works best for you.

Another good tip for better facial hair growth: Be careful of the types of cleansers used on the area. Cleanse the skin with only a mild cleansing agent.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,