Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, and Pygeum

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, and Pygeum Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Dear Dr. Pickart,

On your research page it says the following regarding Pygeum and Nettle Root:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two extracts block the body's production of DHT and estrogen. Both extracts inhibit enzymes critical for DHT production (5-alpha reductase and aromatase), but a combination of the two has a synergistic action that increases their effects when combined. The combination is sold in Europe as "Prostatin" and may have similar positive actions on hair growth.1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been taking Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle at the same time. I have been taking Pygeum separately.

My question is, would it be best to take all three of these supplements at the same time? Would their effects be significantly increased if they were all taken together?

Thank you,

Chris
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Chris:

Very good question - Dr. Pickart will probably post his thoughts.

Products such as Hair Signals Therapy with a combination of copper-peptides, saw palmetto, pygeum africanum may be a helpful addition.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,