Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Hair    apply folligen before or after topical Spironolactone

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
apply folligen before or after topical Spironolactone Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I would like to use folligen lotion on the front of my scalp in additon to using topical Spironolactone. However which do I apply first? And how long do I wait between the two?

Some info on Spironolactone from minoxidil.com:
Spironolactone effectively prevents DHT from attaching to the receptor sites on the hair follicles. As a result, the follicles no longer atrophy and can mature again to their normal size. And it does so without decreasing the circulating levels of DHT in the body.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You can use both.

Use the Folligen first and wait 10 minutes to apply the spironolactone.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Am I also able to use emu oil with both of these? If so would it come after the folligen or after the spironolactone?