Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Tinting of hair with hair signals Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I used to use folligen solution on my hair. I've got a good bit of gray hair and found that folligen really gave it a severe green tint that I had one heck of a time getting rid of. I used a special shampoo designed for swimmers to remove the green tint but that didn't work. Eventually I had to stop using the folligen because it was just too much of a hassle to get rid of the green. I'd like to give the hair signals cream a try on my hair line. I do have gray hair all along my hair line. I plan to rub the cream into my scalp, but I know for a fact that some of it will get on my hair.

Does hair signals cream "tint" hair as easily as folligen solution does? Will it really come using lemon juice?

I'm gonna try at least one bottle and see what happens, but wanted to get the opinion of someone from skin bio.

thx
bill
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Bill,

We cannot say for sure that it will not tint your hair. Hair Signals is a very potent copper peptide treatment for the scalp, but it does get on the hair. You may want to switch to the Folligen for Blondes to be sure.

With both gray and blonde hair we recommend that you discontinue use of any of our Folligen products for about 1 week before attempting to chemically treat the hair. Copper peptides can possibly react with the hair dye.

Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team