healthyskin.infopop.cc
hair Signals application

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1990018252/m/190102852

24 August 2009, 09:53 AM
chrish
hair Signals application
Dr Pickart , I'm finding it harder to apply the solution in its existing bottle . Is it ok to pour hair signals solution in to a mist spray bottle and apply it in this fashion ?
24 August 2009, 01:06 PM
Dr. Pickart
Yes, that would be fine.
07 May 2010, 07:49 PM
goodskin
Will Hair Signals ever be offered in a spray bottle and in an 8 oz. size like Folligen currently is?
30 May 2010, 07:15 AM
Dr. Pickart
We don't know at this point. We keep trying to simplify our product line but keep adding products.
08 June 2010, 04:42 PM
Risugo
Sometimes while applying Hair Signals on my hair a few drops falls into my forehead and into my face. Is there any problem or it could be good for my skin? Can I rub them on my face?
10 June 2010, 09:04 AM
Risugo
Dr. Pickart & Co.,
Can I please have a reply on the questions above?
10 June 2010, 01:31 PM
Skin Biology
Dear Risugo:

A little bit of Hair Signals Solution on the forehead should not bother your skin at all (unless you have very sensitive skin).

However, Hair Signals is a strong product specifically formulated for scalp use. We would recommend applying it from a dropper, or sprayer. Whichever method will best allow you to get the product very lightly on the scalp.

Most find that a dropper works well. Or they dab a little in the palm of their hands and, with their clean fingertips, run it throughout the scalp and massage in.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
10 June 2010, 07:26 PM
Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Risugo:
Sometimes while applying Hair Signals on my hair a few drops falls into my forehead and into my face. Is there any problem or it could be good for my skin? Can I rub them on my face?

You can rub the drops on your face. But try to keep most of it on your scalp.