Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Question for SB re Body Lotion in Tanning Beds Login/Join

<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology, Can the Body Lotion be used in the tanning bed instead of the Suntanning Lotion? I know it doesn't have an spf, but the indoor tanning lotions don't have spf either, just antioxidants and moisturizers, the same as the Body Lotion. What is your opinion? And is it SAFE to use it in the tanning bed if someone wanted to, I mean, it wouldn't react bad? Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Idelle Musiek,
<Paula>
I emailed SB this question too, and they replied back:

It will work. Just be sure to use it before and after.

Smiler Smiler Smiler
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
hi summerwave,

That is a great question! I'm definitely going to start using the Body Lotion before tanning now. I've really grown to love it as a moisturizer. It got great reviews on makeupalley.com too. I'll just use the SB Suntanning Lotion for my face.

Sadie Smiler
<Paula>
Sadie, I'm glad to hear it's OK to use the body lotion in there too - it is runnier and faster to apply, makes you oh so soft, and I can imagine how much faster we'll tan with it! But like you, I'll use the ST Lotion on my face. And I'll probably still use ST Lotion sometimes in there too.
<Paula>
OK, I may be the first person to ever do this - but I used the Body Lotion in the tanning bed and then reapplied it when I got out. I used Suntanning (ST) lotion on my face in the bed, and then patted Body Lotion on my face afterwards. I'm still just going 12 minutes. So far, so good! Smiler