Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. Pickart I LOVE your products Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
and I want to ensure that I am doing everything right for them with the right supplements.

I am taking,

1) A liquid multivitamin with vitamins A,C,D,E,B1,B2,B6,B12,niacin, biotin, panthothenic acid, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium,copper, manganese,chromium, molybdenum & potassium

2)Additional 770mg of calcium with vitamin D3, K1, K2 magnesium, strontium, silica and vanadium from algae

3) MSM 200mg with vitamin C, glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate

4)1000 mg of a nature's Whole complement of sixteen omegas including 3,5,6,7 and 9

5) An antioxidant containing turmeric, green tea, clove, ginger, parsley, peppermint and rosemary

6) Vitamin C food complex including organic spinach, blueberry, ginger and turmeric

7) I also drink a green drink that includes 25 billion probiotics from 12 strains, organic greens and freeze dried grass juices restorative, concentrated superfoods. It also includes Vitamins C, A, D, E, K, and sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamin B-12
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The supplements are great.

But also get frequent exercise. This makes your DNA produce a "younger type" of proteins.
Dr. Pickart,

Thank you for your quick response. I will up the exercise routine.

You are my hero! I have told so many people about your products. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!

Raine
Hi, So I want to take supplements for my 31 yr old skin and very thin hair. I work best with brand names. Could I have the names of the supplements and how you take them?
I would appreciate it!

lolo Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Try this...

Drop the extra calcium. It looks like calcium supplements may cause more problems than they help.

Take daily
Flaxseed oil - 5 grams = 1 teaspoon. Women often tell me that Flaxseed oil helps their hair.
MSM - 3 grams
Vitamin C - 1 gram

You have a lot of what looks like expensive supplement mixtures. What these actually do is unknown. The claims to such products are never published in a credible journal. A good general vitamin/mineral pill might replace many of these.