Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  GENERAL  Hop To Forums  Supplements    Which supplements should I take at the age 35?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Which supplements should I take at the age 35? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I am confused about supplements. I read here on the website vitamin C, vit E, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Tocotrienols and Ginkgo Biloba Extract are great supplements. But which supplements should I take at the age 35? Any recommendations? Please advice, thank you
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
At age 35, you don't need much. A good diet is the best basis for nutrients.

You could add some salmon oil and flaxseed or borage oil - 1 gram of each.

A good multivitamin/multimineral supplement capsule each day. These are widely available.

Use the daily anti-oxidants in moderation:
Alpha lipoic acid - 100 mgs
CoQ10 30 to 100 mgs
vitamin C - 500 mgs
natural vitamin E and tocotrienols with all the isomers. Do not go over 100 IU daily.

Excessive vitamin E and gingko can cause bleeding issues.
Thank you so much!
After age of 35 you don't need any supplements rather you should take a haelthy and balanced diet .
According to me healthy diet is very beneficial as compare to any supplement after 35 age. Healthy diet like:- soya diet, juicy fruits and Green Vegetables.