Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help.. which scents to use?? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I am new to this forum.. I have a job interview scheduled for next week and I will be meeting with both men and women. I need your advise on which perfumes I can use to help me leave a good impression to these high executives.
I just recently ordered the "stealth" SB-74, the ylang-ylang with SB-74 and the lavander with SB-74. I am now waiting for it in the mail.
Need your honest advise on this matter.

Thanks!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Some women executives use the SB-74 to calm down the males in meetings. It is high in sanatol which has harmonizing and anti-conflict actions.

Just use a small amount and put it on your legs and torso. Body heat will make it rise inside your clothes and emerge around your face.
Thank you.. However, I am also meeting with 2 high powered "women" sales director and HR manager. Will the SB-74 work for them as well?
Your advice is very much appreciated.
92GRBeauty
my vote would be to go with the "stealth"
the sb-74 only.
according to skin bio:
"The Scents and Pheromones available in Calypso's Oil and Body Lotions and Perfumes

Basic - No Pheromones, No Scent

For all following versions synthetic pheromone SB-74 has been added for enhanced attraction and bonding.

Ylang Ylang and Nutmeg - Moderate effect on women ~ Strong effect on men

Patchouli - Strong effect on women ~ Low effect on men

Lavender - Calming, relaxing soothing effects on both women & men

Asian Oud - Strong effect on women ~ Moderate effect on men

Jasmine - Strong effect on women ~ Moderate effect on men

Stealth (SB-74 Only) - Strong effect on women ~ Strong effect on men"

I have only tried the sb-74 and the sb-74/asian oud - so I can't really comment on the other scents.
the sb-74 only is delightful - it's pretty powerful for such a subtle scent. In my limited experience "stealth" is appreciated by both male and female. I would definately recommend it in a "work" situation.

hth
Thanks..I can't wait to personally test and come up with my own findings..
I finally receive the perfumes..Yey!

**I spray all of the products that I was testing on the back of my legs, torso and chest area..

Here's my reviews:

Ylang- ylang with SB-74: fairly mild scent..This particular scent seemed to fade away faster compared to the Lavander with SB-74 & the SB-74 "stealth" only..I had to spray more.. I was trying to test it out with my boyfriend. Unfortunately, it did not seemed to create any obvious reaction. I even tried to sit close to him.. NO change with the way he interacted with me..

Lavander with SB-74: Very nice, clean smell on my skin.. I put it on the back of my legs, torso and chest area.. I can definitely smell a wift of the scent throughout the day..I personally liked this the most.. No obvious reaction from my interactions with either male or female either..

SB-74 only: This has a different scent that I can't really describe. It's stronger than Ylang-ylang but it's a subtle pleasant smell. I sprayed more of this perfume more than the others in hopes that the scent will create an impact when I went out to meet a female and a male executives for a job interview.. We seemed to connect very well..Again, I can't tell any significant reaction, but I can't be for sure if it helped or not....But then,the outcome of my interview was positive.. they were very impressed.. Actually, my offer letter is in the works..Smiler

**I am tempted to apply more of the scents and see if I get any obvious reaction from people.. The verdict: No one has ever commented on the scent, besides my dog..after I applied it..he starts sniffing me.. hahah..
but then..again..I've had no negative interactions either...

Hopefully, someone could give their opinion regarding this post..

thanks.. Smiler
Is Sb-74 or Stealth still available? I couldn't find it on the website.
Cheri
I don't think the "stealth" sb-74 only is available in perfume.

I have the calypso oil and the p&r body lotion in this scent and enjoy them both. the scent from the calyspo oil is "purer" smelling, and i do prefer this to the same scent of the p&r. imo the other scents in the body lotion alter it somewhat - the sb-74 is still there, but doesn't come thru quite as strong. theres a little competition w the other scents in the formulation.
The p&r lotion is making for some very happy body skin - so I always use this.
when i want a more intense scent I'll either do a little layering with the calypso oil, or mix the two together in my palm befor applying.

92GRBeauty - did you get a sample of sb-74 only perfume? if not, which sb-74 only product did you sample?
Hi Cheri,

YeS! They carry SB-74 or "stealth" in the spray, oil, or lotion...I bought the 3-pack (perfume spray) for $50.00. I got the Ylang-ylang w/ SB-74, Lavander w/ SB-74 & Sb-74 only. I called and ordered it via phone. Maybe, you can order online and then follow it up via phonecall or email their customer service to confirm your order.

** So, how was your experience with the oils, or perfumes??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
bubbleoffplumb,
Like I mention in my previous post to Cheri, I bought the 3-pack body spray perfume. On their website/ online store, go to the "scents" category..

**Anyhow, what are your findings, or any opinions about your interactions while using the oils/ or lotions??

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,