Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Scents & Attraction    IS LOVE IN THE AIR? Your Must-Have Set This Month for LESS!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
IS LOVE IN THE AIR? Your Must-Have Set This Month for LESS! Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
IS LOVE IN THE AIR? Your Must-Have Set This Month for LESS! (February 2018 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/Feb2018_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

NEWS & UPDATES:
Don't count this month short! February still allows you plenty of time to make sure your skin care goals (resolutions set in January) can still be accomplished. My Skin Biology team members and skincare consultants are here to help you achieve better-looking skin and hair in 2018. I've included a special offer to all those who request an online consultation during this month (see below). And don't forget that now is the time to order your pheromone gift sets in time for early February delivery. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

DO PHEROMONES WORK? THE SCIENCE MAY SURPRISE YOU!
Learn about the biochemistry of fragrance in a most interesting way! Discover the best blends of essential oils that have activated our senses for thousands of years. It can be said that pheromones are the genetic glue that attracts and unites all of us together. What does the science show?

1. Scientific gene studies emphasize the importance of scent and fragrance. Over 7% of the human genome is devoted to about 1500 genes that react specifically to smells and scents.

2. It starts when we're young. Dr. Loren Pickart became interested in the social aspects of smells when he studied newborn infants who had high levels of short chain fatty acids.

These particular types of acids (propanoic and butyric) were acrid smelling, but seemed to cause a bonding with the medical staff.

3. Natural, plant-derived oils can be just as effective as human pheromone scents. Fragrant scents, based on the science of plant-derived pheromones, have been proven to enhance human bonding and relaxation. Pheromones both stimulate and calm your senses, while nurturing love and friendship. The key is to use a concentrated form of these pheromones lower on the trunk (or center) of the body. Then the heat of your body biochemically alters the fragrance and blends them into what is known as your overall pheromone signature.

Client Feedback: "[ 4 Sensuous Scents] layers well with all the P&R body lotions with pheromones. I tend to use this one every day because it smells so good. I like that it's a little spicy and sweet. Like the other perfumes sold on this site, it does not trigger my allergies nor irritate my skin, and it seems to promote cooperation with other people. I notice that people seem more attentive and eager to help than otherwise. The jerks are less jerk-y. It's like a little charm spell in a bottle." —V.A.

"I actually get more attention than I'm comfortable with, if I wear it around groups of men. BTW, the guy doesn't have to be awake, either: I had it on the other night when I went to bed and my BF snuggled me all night in his sleep... normally he's just out. Now I know what to do for a little extra attention from his subconscious mind." —L.A.

"I am 61 years old, a wife, mother of six, grandmother of seven, and high school biology teacher. I love the smell of this pheromone myself -- it makes me happy when I put it on each morning. But even more important, I think it promotes positive interactions with others. Sometimes I wonder if it is just a psychological phenomenon, but being a science teacher (and loving the science behind all the Skin Biology products) I know that there is more to the story. I love the simplicity of the skin care products I use each day and the loveliness of the scents, SB74 in particular. They help me to be able to forget myself, increase my self confidence, and just be a warmer, nicer person --- well, most days anyway, I certainly have my moments!" —M.W.

.............................................................................................................................

YOUR SPECIAL OFFER! - REQUEST A CONSULTATION, GET A FREE SAMPLE OF YOUR CHOICE!

Clients have been surprised that use of the following systems helps their skin respond better (and faster!) to copper peptides, since these are groups of products that employ ingredients designed to be used synergistically - Request an Online Skin Consultation and we'll enclose an additional FREE SAMPLE in with your order of any amount!

Maximum Skin Tightening System (ALL for $77)
• Skin Signals Cream
• LacSal Cream
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Ultimate Skin Care System (ALL for $84)
• 3% GHK VIP Luxury Cream
• Two Timing Tightener
• Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher
• CP Ultimate Eye Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Face & Body Cleanser
• 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth

Ultimate Body Care System (ALL for $34)
• Copper Sun Tanning & Firming Lotion
• Protect & Restore Body Lotion
• LOVE Foot Cream
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength (spot treatment size)

Advanced Wrinkle Repair System (ALL products for $76)
• Super GHK-Copper Cream
• Skin Signals Solution
• Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher
• Dr. Pickart's Cleanser
• Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength (spot treatment size)

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology