Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scents-Pheramone-long lasting? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am trying to understand, from what I am reading on site, if you are suggesting that with continued use a particular scent (ylang w/pheramone) will become a "lasting" part of your personal scent signiture..
If I use the oil, body lotion and parfume for a week, does it build and remain as part of my chemistry?

My Best
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is not permanent but as you use it, your natural scents are associated with ylang scents and remembered better by the brain.

At least that is the theory.
I do wish that the scent lasted longer. I do use the body lotion and Perfume spry. I have this problem with scent not lasting, with all products. Any ideas on why my body does not hold a scent?

My Best
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The scent should be there longer than you can smell it. Pheromones act even when they are below the smelling range.
In the last few months I bought some used clothing (due to the economic downturn, I have been thrifty) which I never did before.

I don't use any of the scents from SB, but I swear that old clothes, even if laundered, retain something. My family is culturally Chinese and they have a horror of used clothing (since they are superstitious and think the person who used it might have had misfortune, etc.)..Most of what I bought was shirts and sweaters.

Would this type of thing change one's "scent profile" and also-- like too much washing-- affect social bonding?
Jason,

I think if you launder your "new" thrifty clothing as you would any other and then wear them with your own personal scent. the YOU will override anything that was there before.
Having "esoteric" spiritual beliefs, I know where your comming from. But I do also believe that the living spirit can overcome any negativity attached to possesions.

My Best
I think so too--

(I was careful too as many used clothes have body odor you can't get out, as they are made of synthetics that don't breathe)--

But I think it might take awhile: not just a few wearings.

It is kind of interesting.
I also forgot to tell you that the bumble bees are liking me a lot.I have the attract men(I think)pheromone with ylang and nutmeg!
I am allergic to wasp/hornet stings.

So I never have anything that smells like plants/flowers on me.