Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anyone not have a result from the pheromone? Login/Join

<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
I have the Jasmine in the large bottle of Calypso's oil, and I do not get any result from it. I try to watch how people respond when I'm wearing it, and I never get comments on the scent or notice any positive interaction. Perhaps it's just not the scent for me.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Summerwave:

Perhaps it's time to try another scent.

What some do is sample a different scent of Body Perfume when they make a purchase of over $50. They choose as their free bonus a Body Perfume (which has a higher concentration of the essential oil than the Calypso's Oils) and make their choice of Calypso's Oil based on their sample of the Body Perfume.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Summerwave,

I used the SB74 only perfume. 2 days ago, I was in a tram on my way to the supermarket. At one tram stop, a guy got on via doors close to where I was standing, saw me, smile and nodded!!

I was surprised at first (since I've never seen him before in my life!) but I smiled back at him.

I guess it may have been the SB74 but it may also be the guy's crazy. Who knows... I'll be more alert on other people's behaviour towards me from now on.
Picture of stoney
When you say "SB74 only perfume"...do you mean "no scent"???...-or- was it a particular scent that attracted the "crazy guy"...lol Wink

Now, you've gotten ALL of our attention!!!...
I use the Body Perfume with SB74 only. No other scents in it.
Picture of stoney
Thanks!....That is the one I'd like to try...

...of course, I just placed an order & requested the "jasmine" to try since I already love the "lavender"... I'll have to get the SB74 "no scent" on my next order...

Thanks Again! Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Summerwave:
I have the Jasmine in the large bottle of Calypso's oil, and I do not get any result from it. I try to watch how people respond when I'm wearing it, and I never get comments on the scent or notice any positive interaction. Perhaps it's just not the scent for me.

In general, jasmine would get attention from women and not men. Depends on who you are looking at.

Ylang ylang gets more attention from men and male dogs and tomcats.
Picture of stoney
Thanks, I think I'll stick with the "jasmine" since I'm around myself most of the time anyway, then try the "SB74 only" as "my test" the next time...

I'll hold off on the "Ylang ylang"...I'd like to keep those "male dogs" off right now... Smiler
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Thor:
I use the Body Perfume with SB74 only. No other scents in it.

The SB-74 is a high level of sanatol, the active ingredient in sandalwood oil.
I just got the lavender today. I do not like the scent so much (but I am sensitive to scents) but my dog was very happy with me. He couldn't stop sniffing where i put it on my wrist. My husband didn't like it either (I didn't tell him there were phermones in it)...I didn't realize the lavender attracts women. Maybe I'll use it instead of a headache at home Wink I have to say though I have been giddy since I've been wearing it. It is definitely a pick me up as much as I don't like the smell, that's worth it alone.
I think the Lavender can have a strong effect on both men and women. I liked the lavender for females. I didn't like the Jasmine, wife thought it was Ok. She loves the Patchouli when I wear it, although I don't like the smell.

Now if you really want to make your dog happy apply Emu Oil. They go crazy for that stuff Smiler

MaxxC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
I like the SB74. Like the idea of the attachment scent vs the sexual pheromone. (Stoney, the scent is a bit like Sandalwood.)

I have 'tested' it with a lot of male friends - just asked them outright to smell it and tell me their reaction.

All were extremely positive, saying it evoked some feeling. Of course I don't normally have them smelling me so maybe that was an 'intimate' thing to ask them.

With these scents, less is more.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: oskyzz,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The scent contains sanatol, the key scent in sandalwood.

Very calming to most people.
I used the Asian Oud Calypso oil all yesterday and went out shopping. There was absolutely no response at all out of ordinary. I also put on the Ylang ylang scent at some point and still no response.
How much is everyone putting on when they apply it?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Inquiring:

Most find that a light amount applied lower on the body (or trunk of the body) is sufficient.

Please see our page at: The Science of Pheromones and Scents for other suggestions.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
yes, that's how I applied it, lightly lower on the body..
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Napoleon to Josephine: "Will return to Paris tomorrow evening. Don't wash."