Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Scents & Attraction    Will this stuff help my insecure female dog to bond to me?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will this stuff help my insecure female dog to bond to me? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
This may be the weirdest question ever asked here, but...my husband and I adopted a female (not spayed) Chihuahua a few years ago. She was very bonded to her original male owner, who died. At the time of her adoption, we also had a neutered male Lhasa Apso, who was primarily my husband's buddy(my husband and I both have health concerns and our dogs are much more "therapy" than simply pets). It took her awhile (a time in which she repeatedly begged for my husband's attention, wanted him to hold her in his lap constantly, etc.), but the Chihuahua finally came around and became more my girl, than my husband's. That is, until about 3 weeks ago when the Lhasa died at the age of 15. Now, she's back to acting very clingy and insecure and wanting my husband to hold her all the time. I recently found Skin Biology and have been using some of the skin care products, but have never tried the scents. When I ran across this section and saw mention of male dogs being attracted to certain scents, I had to wonder if someone here might have an idea of a SB scent to try for my odd problem? Hoping!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We have had many reports of male dogs and cats being attracted to to persons using the Ylang Ylang our scents.

Lavender also calms dogs.

Our scents also contain sanatol - the key scent in sandalwood - which also calms dogs.
Well...thank you, Dr. Pickart. I think I have more reading to do on the website and here on the chat concerning this subject. Very interesting! Maybe I'll ask for some samples next time I order.
My male cats LOVE asian oud!

asphaltsally
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear asphaltsally:

Thanks for the post!

We're glad Calypso's Oil Asian Oud seems to be a great hit for both humans and their beloved pets Smiler

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology