Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Asian Oud Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just received body perfume in Asian Oud. It smells quite musky and somewhat strong. Has anyone attracted men using this scent.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear dianemarie:

We recently had a post (see: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=203104572#203104572) where the client posted:
"Asian Oud: Gets me more hugs and kisses from my hubby." So it has worked nicely for some clients.

And perhaps others will post their experiences, but in the meantime you may want to review the following links:
Pheromones to Attract Men

If you would like to try a scent that is a bit lighter, next time you might want to select: Body Perfume: SB74 Phermone Only or try Body Perfume: YlangYlang/Nutmeg

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of amirpana
my wife and I we both love the scent in cp Body lotion , but my wife tried to add 2 drops of original oud oil imported from burma( sold in Arabic perfumery ).she couldn't mix it well for more intensive scent.

I think We as Occidental people unlike westerners like Asian Oud . most north Americans and Europeans prefer lavender

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amirpana,
I srongly recommend the ylang ylang and nutmeg. It smells a little exotic or "oriental" when it first goes on, but is very light and becomes barely noticeable within moments. I can confirm its effect on male cats--even neutered, and definitely on men...I actually get more attention than I'm comfortable with, if I wear it around groups of men.

BTW the guy doesn't have to be awake, either: I had it on the other night when I went to bed and BF snuggled me all night in his sleep...normally he's just out. Now I know what to do for a little extra attention from his subconscious mind Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Larisa:

Thanks for your feedback! We do have many women who LOVE the Body Perfume in YlangYlang & Nutmeg!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team