Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
4 sensuous sents Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Just wondering if the scent 4 sensuous sents has pheremone in it as it doesnt really say so. I just recieved some and find it rather nice, will give it a trial.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear tic tac:

No. 4 Sensuous Scents Omni Oil does not contain the pheromone that is added to all of our other fragrances (Body Perfume Oils, Romantic Perfume Oil for Women and Men which do contain the pheromone).

Our new 4 Scents Oil is quite different in that it is a blend of only four oils: Cucumber, Lavender, Licorice and Pumpkin - And serves four purposes as: 1) an Omni Oil that can be enjoyed by both men and women, 2) a light fragrant oil for everyday use, 3) an attractant oil, and 4) a fragrance for calming relaxation.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thanks
I find the pheromone seems to have its own identity and was sure it was lacking in the new fragrance, something just told me.
The pheremone gets a huge reaction for me, i tried it at the gym and heads turn around.
I'll mix them.
Picture of Skin Biology
Actually mixing or layering them is a fantastic idea!

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Very disappointed. If I had known that it did not contain pheromones I would not have ordered it. I'm going to order the pheromone only - any chance of a discount?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Dear LianeB:

Customer service is very important to us. I am sending you a private message that will be helpful to you.

Our Best,
~TheSkinBioTeam
Thank you. I shall wait for the message. I sent an email as well a few minutes ago.