healthyskin.infopop.cc
4 sensuous sents

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9470023352/m/7381033646

04 February 2013, 10:27 PM
tic tac
4 sensuous sents
Just wondering if the scent 4 sensuous sents has pheremone in it as it doesnt really say so. I just recieved some and find it rather nice, will give it a trial.
07 March 2013, 03:13 PM
Skin Biology
Dear tic tac:

No. 4 Sensuous Scents Omni Oil does not contain the pheromone that is added to all of our other fragrances (Body Perfume Oils, Romantic Perfume Oil for Women and Men which do contain the pheromone).

Our new 4 Scents Oil is quite different in that it is a blend of only four oils: Cucumber, Lavender, Licorice and Pumpkin - And serves four purposes as: 1) an Omni Oil that can be enjoyed by both men and women, 2) a light fragrant oil for everyday use, 3) an attractant oil, and 4) a fragrance for calming relaxation.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
15 March 2013, 05:41 PM
tic tac
Thanks
I find the pheromone seems to have its own identity and was sure it was lacking in the new fragrance, something just told me.
The pheremone gets a huge reaction for me, i tried it at the gym and heads turn around.
I'll mix them.
15 March 2013, 05:52 PM
Skin Biology
Actually mixing or layering them is a fantastic idea!

Please let us know how it goes for you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
02 May 2019, 01:33 PM
lianeb
Very disappointed. If I had known that it did not contain pheromones I would not have ordered it. I'm going to order the pheromone only - any chance of a discount?
02 May 2019, 01:58 PM
SkinBioTeam
Dear LianeB:

Customer service is very important to us. I am sending you a private message that will be helpful to you.

Our Best,
~TheSkinBioTeam
02 May 2019, 02:14 PM
lianeb
Thank you. I shall wait for the message. I sent an email as well a few minutes ago.