Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Fragrances WORK Login/Join

Picture of adell
posted   Report This Post  
I recived my package (just in time for xmas Smiler ) and it contained my sample perfumes as I had asked , thanks!

Anyway, I wore lavender mixed with sandalwood- I like that blend of oils and they went well together....went food shopping.

I had nearly every single man try to make ey contact (bit unusual) and they opened a register so I didnt have to wait. Women seemed affected as well.

Everyone was smiling, and very friendly towards me.

Then tonight I spent some time with a couple of male friends...lol..tonight they were both jumping up to get me drinks, gazing into my eyes, their male dog was following me around with LOVE in his eyes...

I am looking forward to trying this again with different scents.

I am not sure which is my favorite yet, the Asain Oud is more a night time scent than the lighter ones. Tomorrow I will try ylang ylang and nutmeg Smiler

Oh and BTW, I had some leakage in shipment... the box smelled GREAT! might be worth looking into why a bottle would LEAK? id hate to loose 1/2 a bottle in shipping again! lucky these were samples!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We will replace the lost material on your next shipment.

But send an email to me at lorenpickart@skinbiology.com so I can tell the staff.