Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Scents & Attraction    Do perfumes have the exact same scent as lotions (just stronger)?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Do perfumes have the exact same scent as lotions (just stronger)? Login/Join

Picture of Rossana
posted   Report This Post  
I am considering getting perfumes, so far I only got CP scented lotions, and I was curious to know if the scent is the exact same.
I know the essential oil in them is probably the same, but the other ingredients may modify the smell so I thought it is possible that it significantly differs.

Also, whats the most flowery scent? So far I have tried Ylang and Asian Oud. I would like something "sweeter", more flowery. I do not like Lavander in general but maybe mixed with Ylang it would become something nice and sweeter than Ylang alone?

Many thanks in advance! Smiler

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rossana:

The fragrances of the Protect & Restore Scented Body Lotions are a little different than their counterparts in the Skin Biology Body Perfume Oils.

The copper-peptides slightly do change the scent, but not too significantly. For instance, you will still be able to tell how the Body Perfume Ylang-Ylang/Nutmeg will smell from using the P&R Body Lotion Ylang-Ylang/Nutmeg.

As far as a "sweeter/flowery" scent is concerned perhaps others will chime in with what they like best. But you may find Body Perfume: Sandalwood or even the Body Perfume: Pheromone Only to be great options.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Rossana
Does the Pheromone-only perfume have higher concentration of pheromone than the other perfumes that also have a scent?

Also, does it have any scent that can be "consciously perceived with the nose"? (I read the pheromones act even if not consciously perceived but I would like to know if it does have some kind of smell that you can be conscious about).

Thanks!!

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes, the pheromone perfume-only only has more of this scent.

Pheromones do not need to be consciously perceived. In humans, some pheromones activate brain center without any conscious awareness of a scent.