Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pheromone Lip-Balm FEEDBACK Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
A FREE GIFT THAT IS A MUST-HAVE FOR FEBRUARY! A Pheromone-Infused Lip Balm by Dr. Pickart

For a limited time only, each order over $100 will include a Pheromone Gift Pack: Romantic Perfume Oil for Women, Romantic Perfume Oil for Men, and the NEW! Pheromone-Infused Lip Balm (a special edition product available this month only). Share the gift of love | $24.00 Value FREE with qualifying purchase.

Do Pheromones Work? YES. There is a science to scent! Dr. Pickart's plant-derived pheromones and botanical fragrances enhance your personal pheromone signature. If young skin produces volatile molecules that evoke a response and speak to the unconscious mind, then why would it not be possible to mimic this phenomenon using traditional pheromones scents to encourage bonding?

What are customers saying? "Fabulous! This is a very nice smelling perfume. Kind of sweet, fresh and light. I feel happy when I wear it and I seem to be more approachable, too. It has quickly become a favorite scent." —G.L.

For a very limited time (ends February 14th), we will include a special version of Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher infused with SB74 - a natural pheromone product designed exclusively for Skin Biology during a search for mood enhancers that would improve interpersonal feelings.

Please post your feedback after use of this new and unique product!

Remember your GIFT WITH $100 PURCHASE also includes an additional 2 FREE Bonuses of your choice and FREE Expedited Shipping within USA! Offer ends February 14th.

============================ Order online or call 1.800.405.1912 ============================

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,