Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pheromone Lip Balm? IT WORKS Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
PHEROMONE LIP BALM - Your Summer Just Got Sweeter! | Firmer Skin and Stronger Hair with Copper Peptides | Call Skin Biology at 1-800-405-1912 (Mid July 2016 Newsletter)

Exclusive offers found only in this month's newsletter! Read it today: www.reverseskinaging.com/MidJuly2016_SkinBiologyNewsletter.html

The phrase "back by popular demand" seems to take on new meaning when clients discover that I actually do read all of my emails and take your feedback and requests very seriously! In fact, I gratefully admit that many of my best-sellers are really the product of a mutual effort to truly get to know what works for my clients' skin and hair, make the necessary adjustments in the formula, and then release a trial offer so that clients are able to provide detailed feedback for a finished product that is a winner! So let's continue to work together on the goal of more beautiful skin, hair, nails, hands, feet and lip care! In fact, the product release below may be of extreme interest to both my male and female clients around the world. ---Dr. Loren Pickart PhD

PHEROMONE-INFUSED LIP BALM IS BACK - SUMMER JUST GOT SWEETER!
Dr. Pickart's Lip Replenisher has been a long-time client favorite because it is a hand-made, petroleum-free, natural lip protectant. A few months ago, when we featured a special version of this balm infused with Pheromone SB74 ---a natural pheromone designed exclusively for Skin Biology--- it led to clients asking for this version as a standard option. Well, we've heard you loud and clear! You can now order the Pheromone-Infused Lip Replenisher by selecting it under "Choose Your Options..." when you go to purchase Dr. Pickart's lip balm.

Do Pheromones Work? YES. There is a science to scent! My plant-derived pheromones and botanical fragrances enhance your personal pheromone signature and encourage bonding.

Does It Leave a Color? NO. Although it has a reddish tint, most clients find it does not leave a noticeable color. It is not a lipstick.

What are customers saying about the NEW Pheromone-Infused Lip Balm? "Very pleasant effect on my mood and seemed to make others quite a bit happier to be around me (which was noticeable on top of the pheromone perfume oils I already use)." —M.P.

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION or FOR YOUR FREE SKIN OR HAIR CARE CONSULTATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,