Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SB-74 mood lifter Login/Join

Picture of Flicka
posted   Report This Post  
Hi. I have seeing a lot of positive results from using the SB-74 products. I have both the Ylang Ylang/Nutmeg and the Lavender. Both work the same for me.

Not only do I find that I seem to have more favour with people, but I find it is an instant mood lifter and it's almost like I like myself better.. like I am attracted to myself !? LOL
The great thing too is that it works as soon as I spray or apply it on.

Thanks Dr. Pickart !

Flicka
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
In quiet air, the scent molecules will travel 50 feet in one second. So people will be aware of your presence very quickly.

Women often tell me that when they are using the social pheromones, they will see men staring at them. Some say this has not happened since their teenage years.
Picture of Flicka
Thanks Dr. Pickart. Very interesting, but seriously, I can't help but wonder what happens if a woman gets a man from just wearing the stuff, and then stops wearing it (for whatever reason). Will it be over or will she even not like him anymore? I remember reading something about birth control pills and how a woman shouldn't pick a man to marry when she is on them. She will make the wrong choice and pick one with the same immune system and potentially the attraction will not be there..
Picture of amirpana
Hi Flicka,

Did you succeed in removing your cherry angiomas?!

amirpana
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Flicka:
Thanks Dr. Pickart. Very interesting, but seriously, I can't help but wonder what happens if a woman gets a man from just wearing the stuff, and then stops wearing it (for whatever reason). Will it be over or will she even not like him anymore? I remember reading something about birth control pills and how a woman shouldn't pick a man to marry when she is on them. She will make the wrong choice and pick one with the same immune system and potentially the attraction will not be there..

I think to answer is not to marry in a hurry. Also, forget about love for a time and do a quiet background check on Mr. Right. If he says his last girlfriend was rotten, then run away as fast as you can.

Marry in haste,
Repent at leisure.

or more from other sources.

Some haue loued in post hast, that afterwards haue repented them at leysure.
[1568 E. Tilney Duties in Marriage B4]

Marrying in hast, and Repenting by leasure.
[1615 J. Day Festivals x.]

Grief often treads upon the heels of pleasure, Marry'd in haste, we oft repent at leisure.
[1734 B. Franklin Poor Richard's Almanack (May)]

‘Marry in haste and repent at leisure’ is a proverb that may be borne in mind with advantage in the choice of a party as well as of a wife.
[1872 W. Stirling-maxwell Works (1891) VI. xvii.]

Another comment: Tattoo in haste, repent at leisure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dr. Pickart,
Picture of stoney
It is also said that it is "Better to have loved & lost, than never to have loved at all", but I guess that is another story.

I too can attest to SB-74 having a calming & mood lifting effect. I wear Lavender most of the time. I can't say for sure about its effects on others, but I recently did an 3 day outdoor Art Show with my husband & had several instances of men staring & smiling at me as if they knew me. I assumed that they were trying to get my attention for some help & when I approached them the reactions were suprising to me. Several got very flustered & another insisted I was staring at him... Confused?...another ran off to go get his wife to bring her back to show her something.

I suppose it really could have been anything, but it was the "don't I know you stares" that got my attention & seemed out of the ordinary to me?

I did help to sell of few things too... Wink
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Loved and lost might be preferable to a difficult marriage.

Many women have also reported the "staring". So - "Better to be stared at than totally ignored." (Not very poetic)
Picture of Flicka
Hi Armipana.
I bought the freeze about 2 weeks ago, but just haven't found the time to do it! I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks for asking! Flicka
Picture of Flicka
I have been stared at too, but not in a scary way. The way I describe my experience is like how you would look if all of a sudden you see a movie star or something! And, Stoney this is almost like your own description of how it is for you.. You said it's like "Don't I know you stares !!

Just 2 days ago, I was in a big organic food store and I had 2 vitamin supplement bottles in my hands,along with my car keys. I was not overburdened, by any means. Yet, the male clerk who was restocking the shelves looked my way and asked me if he could bring me a basket. This is favour! LOL

Flicka