Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Llang Llang & Nutmeg really does work! Login/Join

Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Well, I had my business meeting today with my 2 females & wore my secret weapon "Llang Llang/Nutmeg"... Big Grin...

While one woman I already knew who is very laid back, the other was a brutal business woman (kinda of like me) Roll Eyes but she was wearing a suit.

While we did butt heads a few times during the meeting, at the end everyone was happy, smiling & in agreement... my husband & I actually got what we set out to do .

I completely forgot about the experiment, but when I got home there was an Email waiting for me. Much to my suprise, it started off with "Stoney (actually my real name)...you look great, what is your secret"? ...then got to the business at hand.

Was it the pheromones or CPs?... Confused?...or BOTH!

I dunno, but I'm definitely keeping up both. I'll try out the pheromone test (Llang Llang/Nutmeg) again on "Ms. Brutal" when we next meet....otherwise she may pulverize me without it... Confused... Laughing

All I can say is, "Thanks Dr. P"
<deekhush>
posted   Report This Post  
lolll, thats funny...
Picture of howmeow
My ylang ylang arrived safely in Australia today and I gave it a test run. My daughter and I both wore it, and we did find people more chatty and helpful. As soon as I get back to dance class after break, I'm trying it out with that difficult lady I mentioned before. I do love the scent though and it lasts all day. Does anyone know how long the pheremones stay active when on the skin? PS my cat willow loves it
<deekhush>
m having a litl difficult time wid my bf... maybe i shld invest in this????:-)
Picture of howmeow
Couldn't hurt. Wink
<deekhush>
Wink, yeah he wldnt know what hit him suddenly...
Picture of Flicka
Dr. Pickart should add male bunnies to the list.
There's this amazing place at the beach where there's lots of bunnies. Been going there for a while.. So there's this one particular bunny, he's the alpha male, he never comes by to be fed. Well the other day he just sat there staring at me, and then he later came too and sat on my lap and I fed him some broccoli!
I have a new friend! Love
Picture of howmeow
I'm a tad scared of wearing it around my brushtail possums. (I'm a wildlife foster mum,) so I usually go in a feed them after a shower. One female in particular hurts me when she is trying to be affectionate, and I don't wat to risk injuries . Would make great viewing for funniest home videos
Picture of Flicka
Wow, I envy you howmeow! I would love to do what you do! Love

What do possoms do to you when they are being affectionate? Whatever it is, sounds like your best bet is to definitelykeep away from the pheramones! Thumbs UP!
Picture of howmeow
Hi Flicka, well the possums try to groom me, but they have very sharp lower teeth, and if they jump at me for a cuddle I end up with scratches. I do love them though. Australian brushtail possums look a lot like wallabies in the face... very pretty. On another good note, my teenage daughter is a lot lest testy since we have been wearing the body lotion Smiler
Picture of stoney
Howmeow, That's neat that you get to connect with the wild critters. I have a resident red fox that my Beagle & I have come face to face with a couple of times, but I don't know if it is male or female. I would probably be better off if I didn't know. While he/she is gorgeous & stunning to watch, I don't think I want to get too close. I know people though in the Nothern Woods that have tamed the baby cubs to feed out of their hands... Love

Also, I like your NEW image...NOW if we could just get those pheromones to work through the lines!!! I have "Ms. Brutal" coming to my house on Tues. so I MUST be prepared to ward off her "automatically disagreeable nature"... Confused... I think I will lightly mist ea room w/ SB74 & Lavender & use Llang/Llng/ Nutmeg on myself.

She is more difficult than most... Roll Eyes...so I need all the help I can get. I'll report back.
Picture of Flicka
That's really cute, Howmeow, that your possoms want to groom you... Razzer
Picture of stoney
Well, I went to my favorite outdoor "Organic Gardening Fair" today & thought I would test out the pheromones. It was too chilly & blustery to get any kind of read...eveyone's teeth were chattering until the sun broke through the clouds.

I decided to search for flawless faces in the crowd. While I did find a few, they were very young people probably in their 20's. Flawless faces in outside light are hard to come by, but most people were smiling which always makes you look better no matter what... Big Grin...at, I think so.

I did get a lot of compliments on my new leather fringe jacket from both men & women including my husband who said "Where did that one come from?"...at least he was smiling, so maybe the pheromones were working after all!... Wink
Picture of howmeow
Good luck with Mrs Brutal Stoney. I am really happy with the ylang ylang, but my daughter prefers more oriental fragrances. Has anyone tried the Asian Oud? Maybe I'll just get her a small size to try. I use the body lotion myself, and it lasts well. Is the oil stronger as far as fragrance?
Picture of stoney
Well, "Ms. Brutal" got fired! There are some people that even pheromones & tact are not worth fixing. I'd rather not bother with those types...

In the mean time, I have posted my "All Time Anti-Aging Secret" over on the Red LED Progress Thread... Smiler...Now I feel a little better!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Well, it is better to get hopeless problem people out of your life.
Picture of Flicka
quote:
In the mean time, I have posted my "All Time Anti-Aging Secret" over on the Red LED Progress Thread... ...Now I feel a little better!

Stoney - where is this thread? I couldn't find it.. Frowner I have a red LED, but it is hand held. I don't use it too much anymore as it takes too much time to have to move it to every spot.. I get bored too..Do you have a large one that you just sit in front of ? thanks Smiler
Picture of stoney
Well, The red LED thread is under the Progress Pictures area, but that is NOT my true secret... My true secret is edible... Big Grin...

The red LED though is not to be discounted as a valuable tool. I too only have the crude hand held version, but it is like a "Star Wars Galactic Weapon" when used with CPs. It pushes CPs deeper to help signal NEW collagen production in the dermis.

It works much like the ROLLER but without the prickly pain... Thumbs UP!...I will someday get the fancy model, but for now it is all about getting the job done!
Picture of Flicka
Hi, Stoney. That is so great you are having wonderful results with your red LED. I have one too, but it's handheld and I hardly ever use it because it is cumbersome and takes too much time.. Ideally, I really would like to use it more, but never seem get around to it.. Frowner

So your real secret is edible? Care to share more ? Big Grin
Picture of stoney
Flicka,

I don't mind the hand held so much, but I do NOT like timers! I don't even use one in my kitchen nor an alarm to get up in the morning. I hate to be jolted, if you know what I mean!

I grow & preserve most of the food we eat. The rest comes out of the ocean. That is my All-time secret. Here is the link of half the pic... Big Grin...the rest got lost somewhere?

My Anti-Aging Secret