Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Llang Llang & Nutmeg really does work! Login/Join

Picture of Summer Breeze
posted   Report This Post  
I recently tried my own experiment using the llang llang & nutmeg perfume oil and body lotion. I did this for two weeks straight. I'm convinced that something other than my personality is causing others to react differently towards me.

Take for example, the nail shop I go to. There is one tech who is miserable to just about everyone. She's there only because she's that good at her job. Anyway, it was my luck to have her do my nails this past visit. Well, let me tell you...she was so pleasant I couldn't believe it. Eeker Yep, she asked me how I am doing (that alone almost made me fall out of the chair), she asked if I was okay, if anything hurt, and she would smile here and there. DEFINITELY out of character for this woman.

Then there were the people in various stores who seemed to be much more helpful than usual. But the big news...this still rocks me...concerns one particular man who works at my agency. This is a newer guy, and I really don't know anything about him. He was at my building for maybe a few months when I did my two week experiment. He recently went back to his permanent work location. Please keep in mind, the most I ever did was say "hi" to this man.

Now all of the sudden after the newer man went to his permanent work location, he started talking to a co-worker about me and how he would like to date me. He talked to the point that the co-worker got some other workers to get together to go to lunch so this man (who they like and think is nice) can talk to me at lunch. They told me about this after the fact. The lunch will take place on Friday.

I never had this stuff happen before! Eeker
<Paula>
Wow! Eeker Thank you for doing this experiment and getting back with us. I hope you let us know how things continue to go. Smiler

So you were wearing the body lotion, not the Calypso Oil? I need to get me some of that Cool
Picture of Summer Breeze
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Summerwave! Waving

I wore the little llang llang & nutmeg oil (guess it's the Calypso's) that was included in one of my orders. I rubbed that on my abdomen, chest, and shoulders. I am really liking the body lotion...it makes my skin nice. I had that on my legs and upper arms. That was my routine for two weeks straight.

Seriously, I am STILL reeling from the man at work. I'm not a kid, and I never, ever, ever had anything like this happen to me before. Especially with his co-workers planning a lunch too. Even the nail tech thing was a in-my-face experience with her being so nice to me.

I remember reading somewhere on the website where Dr. Pickart said something tomcats, etc. being attracted due to the pheromones? That's exactly what I thought when I learned of this work lunch. OMG...this is weirding me out! Laughing
Picture of stoney
WOW Summer Breeze...That's COOL that it has a positive effect on women too!!!...

I MUST try it out on the "2 Women Postmasters" I occasionally deal with...they are both terribly MISERABLE.... Frowner...

...and on that date, that's even COOLER!!!...but, if things aren't going quite as you planned & this guys turns out not to be quite what you thought... Whip out the "Mama Lotion"...one last application won't HURT & you'll be SURE to get rid of him...lol... Laughing... Razzer...
Picture of Summer Breeze
Hi stoney! Waving

Seriously, if you're having issues with the women postmasters, I'd definitely wear the pheromones. If you ever witnessed how sour, miserable, and sometimes just ill tempered this nail tech actually is.....well.....you would think it was a first degree miracle for her to crack a smile, let alone be as personable as she was during this past visit. It was amazing. I'll have to remember to ALWAYS wear the pheromones whenever I return for appointments.

The pheromones are interesting. I think I should conduct another, longer experiment with them. Smiler
Picture of stoney
Will do, Summer Breeze...

I do have a haircut appointment this Fri, so I think I will try out the "Jasmine"...The girls ALL treat me good there, but I think I'll go for the "royalty thing"...I AM a LEO... Wink...

I tried out the "SB-74 only" over my "lavender" everything else at a BIG art show over the weekend & had positive reations overall, mainly from men...but I was directly looking people in the eye which invoked lots of smiles & nods...only had a few "cling-ons"... Roll Eyes...

I think I'll save the "Ylang Ylang" for those 2 women Postmasters who have NO idea how to crack a smile next time I need exrta service... Smiler...just don't want to wear it around my mail man...I'll NEVER get rid of him then!!!.... Confused... Laughing....
Picture of Summer Breeze
I haven't tried the Jasmine yet or the SB-74. The lavender is a very nice scent. Smiler Post back with the results of how things go when you use specific pheromones! Cheers!
<Paula>
Anyone have more reactions to report from the pheromones? I have been wearing the Jasmine oil when I think of it, to use it up. I haven't given up that there will be some reaction.

The last time I wore it, the female librarian removed my library fines for me so I didn't have to pay, but then they are usually nice about doing that there in different situations. So, I can't say it was due to the pheromones.
Hello there,
I am reading your replies and I wonder if using these pheronomes makes a difference if the user is a female or male.
Are there specific pheronomes the males should wear?
Thanks,
Michael
Picture of Dr. Pickart
For a male, jasmine seems to work best on females. But some women prefer Ylang Ylang.

So, just try a essential oil and take note of the type of people who interact with you. Are they the types you prefer?
Thank you Dr. Pickart!
Best regards,
Michael
wow Summer Breeze. I did purchase some and am interested to see how it works for me. The test for me will be how my boss's mood is when she's around me. She's a HIGH STRESS lawyer and she can give an aspirin a headache. If it works, many of the lawyers that report to her will be on her purchasing some of these scents ... Smiler
This may be of interest - My mother who has Vascular Dementia really loves the smell of the Ylang Ylang & Pheromone Body Lotion and she was never a person who was into scents or perfumes. She responds to and recalls the smell very well and as a result she is less agitated.
Anne
Picture of howmeow
Hello ladies
I am going to order some body lotion and am wondering if anyone has tried the sandalwood. I have a difficult lady in my bellydance class and am hoping it might make her less testy
Picture of stoney
Howmeow, A Bellydancer...How intriguing! Big Grin

I would try the "Ylang Ylang/Nutmeg" to subdue chronically impossible women. I am going to try myself, although most of the testy ladies I deal with are not face to face.

If only the pheromones could transmit signals through the cosmos. Perhaps the world would be a better place? Love
Picture of howmeow
Thanks Stoney. I will give that a try. If that works I might try it with my impossible mother
Cheers
I've never been a fan of floral scents, so lavender and jasmine was never an option for me to try. I did try a sample of the Ylang Ylang, but didn't care much for the scent (Just my own personal taste. Guess I'm still somewhat of a tomboy.) But I do consistently wear 3 scents depending on who I'm going to be around:

SB-74: I wear to work. My supervisors (ALL of them) are now much friendlier, helpful, and more eager to reward me for my work. Thumbs UP!
Asian Oud: Gets me more hugs and kisses from my hubby. Love
Sandlewood: Gets me more hugs and kisses from my 6-year-old grandson. Laughing
Picture of Flicka
ExLancomeJunkie:
Although initially I like the smell of Sandalwood I find that it does the opposite of what the lavender does for me. Lavender definitely lifts my mood and the Sandalwood kind of makes me more depressed.
Anyways, I always wondered what the Asian Oud smells like.. It's a wood, right? ..so I imagine it has an earthy smell? How would you describe it?
Just wondering if I should add it to my collection Love

Thanks Flicka
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Asian Oud is from sandalwood trees that are infected with bacteria. Sap oozes out from the infection. The oil from such trees is very highly valued. The best asian oud oils sell for $20,000 per pound.
Picture of stoney
Well, I got my hands on some "Llang/Nutmeg" & tried it out today...all I can say is WOW! I have nothing to report yet on its effects on others, but I find it soft, subtle, sensuous & intoxicating.

I don't know why I thought it was going to be "musky" which I am not really found of, but it is not. It is the Nutmeg that I like & the scent is "Oh-so-me"... Big Grin

I will test it out this week on a meeting my husband & I have with 2 females & report back. It is hard enough to intoxicate one, let alone 2...this will be a true test.

...and Yes, my male Beagle has been following me around more than usual all day!... Smiler