Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Ylang Ylang for man Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hmm ,i'm a man !

Could i use Ylang Ylang since i heard quite a lot of raves abt it in the forum .I wonder since i see in the main website ,the Ylang Ylang is for attracting man .(Actually i see a post saying strong effect on man and moderate on woman). Is is somehow weird for a man to wear Ylang Ylang ? It's because in the forum , i do not see much people who like Jasmine ,which is destined for man.

And 1 administrative question.I sent the question 2 days ago but havent received any feedback(maybe it's because Xmast and weekends) If i use the international order ,my shipping charge will be $25.25 , is it included in the total order which is used to add the bonuses/free samples.

For instance ,i buy the super copper 2x (2oz) ,which is $95.95 .

If the shipping charge is included the total money is $120 - i have 4 samples.

If it 's excluded ,total $95.95 -i only have 3 samples.

Hmm , i think the website should add the function of telling customer how many bonuses they are able to add . If i add 10 samples and i'm only given 2 ,which one will use choose to send me?

Thanks very much.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
The scents can work on either sex. Put if you want more women to notice you, then try the jasmine scent.

The bonuses are based on the product amount.

Our high international postage is the only way we can get good international tracking of the orders.