Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Calm him down Login/Join

Picture of amirpana
posted   Report This Post  
Are Pheromones SB-74 ideal, to counter the effects of "Roid-Rage" of high testosterone levels in some athletes?
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by amirpana:
Are Pheromones SB-74 ideal, to counter the effects of "Roid-Rage" of high testosterone levels in some athletes?

Roid Rage – Doesn't this have to do with taking large doses of anabolic steroids?... Confused?... I doubt SB-74 will help with that unless the rage is naturally brought on by an individuals adrenalin rush & overzealous competiveness, maybe?

I am not really into sports, but think steroids are a N0-NO for various reasons.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Some women executives say the SB-74 calms down aggressive males in business meetings.

One said, "They always would criticize me, now they just agree and don't have a clue that I am controlling their behavior".
Picture of oskyz
ooh, I never thought of that application for my SB-74... (Calming the aggressive males in business meetings, not the steroid.

I like it, such feminine wiles ! And all for the greater good.
Picture of Rossana
Amirpana, my humble opinion is that a person that messes up with steroids to fake a good performance or just to have inflated muscles is not worth being called "athlete". Not even close to being an "athelete"!
He is just a poor cheater trying to find shortcuts instead of going through the hard honest improvements.
I say this with absolutely no offense whatsoever intended for anyone. Just as a former athlete I really dont see how an artificially inflated cheater can deserve to be called athlete. Also, they normally do know the side effects yet they go on.
Hence, I personally would not bother to do anything to calm down a person whose personality is messed up by anabolic androgen steroids, other than leaving him alone (for good possibly) and let himself realize that he is ruining himself. Nobody needs to put up with a person that is purposely messing his body and his personality up just for vanity.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
Picture of amirpana
I totally agree with you Rossana, but there are some bigots who never listen, no matter what you tell them. They continue taking those synthetic testosterone derivatives for athletic enhancement.
Picture of Rossana
Yep, true, sadly some people never listen and never learn...

Life is too short to remove USB safely!