Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
change in (sb-74 only) calypso's ?? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
the scent in this batch (lot#1-41-178 mfg:7/02/08) is different than any of my past calypso's oil stealth purchases.

The scent in my older, near empty bottle is a bit more "intense" than my new bottle. it's hard to describe, because the sb-74 only is very subtle scent, yet the newer product smells more dilute - like somethings missing.

when I rub a bit into my hands and sniff - you can barely smell anything. it's sorta there, but you really have to reach for it. with the earlier batches - it is subtle, but it's definitely there.

is there anyone else who's been using the calypso's (sb-74 only) for a while, and noticed a difference with this recent batch?

Dr Pickart, have you made recent changes to the formulation?

thanks all
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We have not changed this formula. It still has the same amount of squalane and octyl palmitate and the same amount of pheromone added.

We were buying the basic Calypso's Oil from an outside source. Now we prepare it ourself and add the pheromone. If anything, the quality should be higher than the previous batches.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
UPDATE:

all's well! not sure if it needed a little oxygen, but the scent of my new calypso's oil is BACK!
I was so worried in my original post, but I'm very happy to report the scent is now very much apparent.
I'm a happy human.