Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Patchouli scent Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I was sad to see that patchouli is no longer a scent option for the body lotion. I was able to order from Essential Day Spa as they still had it in stock. I just hope it isn't outdated.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear romajo:

Yes. Our fragrant Protect & Restore Body Lotions have been a best seller for many years now.

We have a number of lovely essential oil scents that when mixed with our copper peptide body lotion provide a light all-day fragrance.

Choose from:
Ylang-Ylang/Nutmeg (Most Popular)
Jasmine
Lavender
Asian Oud
Sandalwood
Pheromone Only

If your favorite was patchouli, we recommend trying asian oud or sandalwood - These have proved to be the best client recommended replacements.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
I like both of those but no one questions me about what I'm wearing or tells me I smell good like they do with the patchouli. Once someone asked if I was burning insence when I had on the Asian Oud but didn't seem to like it. I think the patchouli was my scent. Oh well, that's life.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear romajo:

Our patchouli scent was quite unique. Especially since all our fragrant mixes are also combined with Dr. Pickart's own SB-74 fragrance which changes the notes quite a bit.

What some clients have done is purchase the Calypso's Oil (Pheromone SB74) and use it as a base.

Then they find a reputable essential oil supplier and purchase their own pure essential oil of patchouli (just a very small amount is needed). Then you can add a few drops to the 4oz Calypso's Oil (or 8oz Body Lotion SB74 for that matter) - You'll end up with a scent very close to our original Patchouli Calypso's Oil or Patchouli Body Lotion.

Please let us know if you try this!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you, I will keep that info. I knew there was something more than the patchouli but had no idea how to replicate it.