Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SB Lotion with SB74 feedback Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Decided to try some of this with my last order. When I rubbed a small dab on my arm, I immediately through yowza, this is way too strong, I'll probably return it. After about ten minutes, though, I reconsidered as the scent had mellowed to something very pleasant yet elusive to define. Turns out it drives my husband nuts in a positive way ... he finds it a very big turn-on. He is very tuned in to my natural scent anyway, and told me that to expect to have men following me around! (This hasn't happened, by the way.... not an effect I was seeking.)

This is from a previous thread on this topic:

"SB-74 is a plant extract high in sanatol (like in sandalwood). Sanatol reduces conflict in rodents and has harmonizing actions. "

Maybe we should send some of it to Congress.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi artgirl Smiler

Good idea...I think congress could use a good dose of it if that's the case!

By the way, I recently ordered a few of the calypso oils to try. Upon opening the bottles & taking a wiff, I didn't like any of them at all....haven't touched them since. But as you said, it probably is too strong to just stick my nose in the bottle. I should put some on & let it settle down. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Anyway....thanks for your feedback. I will give it a try!
Hi DeeDee,
I think I read somewhere that the oils can be added to other lotions instead of being used "straight"... that might tone it down a little. But hope you do try them and let them mellow on your skin. It takes 10+ minutes for my SB74 lotion, I've found, but lingers all day in a pleasant way!
Hello Smiler

I'm in a decluttering frenzy over here & have some calypso oils up for grabs if anyone is interested. I have ylang ylang & nutmeg, asian oud & SB74. I tried a drop of each on separate occasions & the scents just don't agree w/ me (fair to mention though that everything I own is unscented...I never wear any fragrance, but the thought of cute 22 year old boys following me around in a trans was too tempting Wink) .

I was inadvertently sent a double order so in addition to the 3 opened (but full) bottles I have, I also have 3 sealed of the same scents. I have trouble throwing things away that would be of good use to someone else, so if anyone wants them....I'd be happy to send them for free.

artgirl? anyone???

Do any of you ladies go through this kind of a frenzy from time to time? 75% of the things in our house are unneeded, unused, unloved items. I've been wondering why I'm tripping over these things I don't even want!!! I have come to the conclusion that the empty space is of much greater value to me than the piles of lonely things that have been accumulating EVERYWHERE.

Well, lemme know if anyone wants the oils. Have a great weekend!
DeeDee Smiler
Picture of CatFish
Dee Dee,
I'd love to try the ylang lang & nutmeg.

Is there a way to contact each other off list?

Thanks! Wink

CatFish
CatFish......I will send them all to you & you can then decide which ones you want to keep & which ones you want to pass on to others - if any.

I await your address via private message!

BTW - If anyone is in dire need of a paper cup dispenser, a voodoo doll kit, or a ceramic duck.... Wink
Picture of anothersideofme
Darn it, I'm too late huh? I'd love to try them as well Smiler