New
Find
Notify
Tools
My favorite scent-tried them all. Login/Join

Picture of adell
posted   Report This Post  
Hi

I tried all my fragrance scents- and have decided without doubt the 'Ylang Ylang and Nutmeg' is my favorite and has made ME feel really good as soon as I apply it, that is SO awesome- and I get good reactions from everyone I come in contact with while wearing it. Its YUMMY. Its a winner!
Will be ordering that in all the body oils and perfume next time I place an order for SURE.

(only thing I am thinking of doing is adding a few extra drops of ylang ylang...Its so nice)

The lavender is okay...I have used french lavender before-I usually adore lavender- I have a feeling the pheromone smell overwhelms the delicate lavender....just my thoughts..?

The pheromone only stealth is nice, I tried that and wore a different oil of my own(body shop). It was nice and fresh smelling combination.

Sanalwood is dreamy and remids me of hippies and insence, it is relaxing and peaceful...
must only use a small amount.

The Asian Oud is just too strong for me. It gives me a headache. although I do like the sandalwood base note..it is nice, just not for me.

The Jasmine- is still a question mark, im not used to wearing jasmine, so im going to try that for a few more days. See if I begin to like it more.

Everyone is different- this is just my opinion.

Ylang ylang Love
Picture of adell
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hmmm I am LOVING Jasmine...it 'grew' on me...lol..

Im wondering about the oils??

Is the idea to 'layer' the scent, with a calypso oil?

because im going through the fragrance only' fast- I work in water and re apply everything- OR is it possible I cant smell MYSELF- and it might be TOO strong?

Jasmine...is YUM.. Im wondering how to order - do I order all 3, or just an oil and fragrance?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just, you can dilute it with Calypso's Oil. The fragrances are quite strong.