Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scent in SB74 Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,

I ordered SB74 only Calypso oil and I tried it on yesterday. It has a strong smell of something, I don't know what!! Is this right, or I've been sent the wrong order, because I thought Calypso oil with only SB74 does not have any scent in it..

Anybody?

Thanks.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi,

You should have ordered the "Basic" not SB74. The level of the SB74 scent does dissipate considerably within a few minutes of application.

Caramel
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Mighty Thor:

Yes, the Calypso's Oil SB74 Only actually does have a scent or smell to it. Perhaps not as strong as some of the other essential oil varieties but it is noticeable.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your purchased product, please feel free to contact us at: customerservice@skinbiology.com

Apply very little of the SB74 Calypso's Oil and see if this helps. We hope you come to enjoy it.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Thor:
Hi,

I ordered SB74 only Calypso oil and I tried it on yesterday. It has a strong smell of something, I don't know what!! Is this right, or I've been sent the wrong order, because I thought Calypso oil with only SB74 does not have any scent in it..

Anybody?

Thanks.

Some people cannot smell it, others can. It has a high level of sanatol.