Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A new start Login/Join

posted
Hi! I'm a man, and i'm 33. I've used for many years the Skin Biology products. (Cp Serum, Cp Night Eyes, Protect and Restore Sun, Exfol Cream).
Now, after 3 years off, i'd like to start another time.
My skin is normal, sensitive and with a little couperose under the eyes. At present i use only a gentle cleanser and a sunscreen.
What's the best solution?
First off all, I did think to buy cp serum for to start. After how many month can i pass to skin signals? Could i start immediately with skin signals?
Second, i'd like to purchase a product for my eye area. What? Now, i sometimes use cp night eyes regular. Should i put this product before or after the sunscreen?
In the next winter, i will start to use exfol cream in the night.

A bit of questions:

- Dottor Pickart says that could be a good choice, take some supplement...What can i buy for my age? And especially, what are the best brand in Usa? I think that not all the supplements are the same.
- What product can i use after the shave of my beard and my eyebrows?
- Dottor Pickart...what do you think about eau thermale? I love too much...
- And what do you think about self tanners?

Thank you so much!

Posts: 6 | Location: Ita | Registered: 13 July 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear lobbyb:

Good to have you back with us!

Since you've used copper peptides before on your sensitive skin you could either "stair step" up to Skin Signals Solution by first using (or get a sample of) Regular CP Serum. Use lightly just once a day; test on a small area first.

Or you could use Skin Signals very lightly (every other day) perhaps diluted. See our YouTube Video at: http://youtu.be/TRJkIEd3eGg?t=48s --- This video shows how to spritz Skin Signals in the hand first. For your skin you'll want to also add 2-3 drops of water to dilute down before applying. Use on general facial area, not around the eyes.

For the delicate skin around the eyes use CP Ultimate Eyes before sunscreen.

For products for after hair removal/shaving, see: www.reverseskinaging.com/afterremoval.html - Regular CP Serum is perfect for post-shave skin care!

Regarding self tanners - See:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...641008026#7641008026
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...750046784#1750046784

We are sure Dr. Pickart will post back his thoughts on possible supplements that will be beneficial for you, along with his thougts on eau thermale.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The best supplements are..
a multi-vitamin-mineral pill
1 gram vitamin C
2 grams MSM
5 - 10 grams flaxseed oil

After shaving, Exfol Serum works well to keep pores open to avoiding ingrown hairs.

Eau Thermal is sold in Europe. I know little about it.

Self tanners are OK but also get some real but mild suntanning.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. Please, I have other questions...
- What is the exfol cream expiry date? I have a 2011! Is still good?
-Can i use exfol serum after shave?
- You don't told me, what are the best brand for the supplement.

Thank you very much.

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
1. The Exfol Cream works well after shaving to help keep the pores open. It should be OK after this timebut may become more watery with time.

2. Swansom's Vitamins is good but there are many good stores. The most expensive is rarely better.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is not dangerous to put exfol cream after shave, and take a sun, without a very high sunscreen?

Is not right to say that every acids would favor the appearance of skin spots?

What's the right attitude?

Thanks.

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear lobbyb:

We are sure Dr. Pickart will post his comments as well. But be assured that Exfol Cream with (2% salicylic acid + skin calming antioxidants and moisturizers) is quite mild.

It is not a high percentage hydroxy acid and will not even cause the skin to peel. But it will (ever so gently) assist the skin to effectively break down dead skin cells and helps prevent ingrown hairs.

Many other facial products that are used in the daytime contain a mild percentage of salicylic acid.

We have many clients who have successfully used Exfol Serum or Exfol Cream with great results for many years now.

For skin spots or age spots, mild hydroxy acid exfoliators are helpful as well.

As far as use with sunscreen is concerned, typically we advise clients to apply Exfol Cream or Exfol Serum during the evening. But if they apply it during the day because they are using it after they shave, then clients can use a sunscreen on top if they wish.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post