Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Make December SPECIAL for Your Skin Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted
YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR AN AMAZING PRICE - How to Make December SPECIAL for Your Skin

Our new tagline "Cosmeceuticals for People Who Think..." highlights the appreciation our clients have for copper peptides as a scientifically-proven strategy to address the leading causes of visible aging. Still, the real draw of Skin Biology products lies in their unique background and the results they produce. Here's some feedback:

"I have been using only Skin Biology for 10 years. I am now 58. I have no wrinkles yet some slight loss of tightness. The skin on my body is the same. The GHK-Cu is wonderful. I also use your hair products and not one grey hair at this stage. I am so grateful for your research and your integrity in your product." - Super GHK-Copper Review

"I recently had eyelid surgery. Afterwards my Dr. told me I had beautiful skin. Imagine how that felt to a 65 year old woman. I told him what I use, GHK VIP Luxury Cream. He asked me where I got it, as he wants to use it too. I'm thrilled with the results and won't even consider using anything else." - 3% VIP Luxury Cream Review

"The results on my face keep getting better. I'm determined to have beautiful skin again. The smoothness of my skin is so great to witness. Thank you Dr. Pickart and your helpful staff, your products are incredible. I'm thrilled with the results!" - Super Cop Review

The Best Source for Skin Rejuvenating Peptides:
Although the patent is now open on Dr. Pickart's original discovery of GHK-Cu, virtually none of the other competing copper peptide products on the market are based on the original studies Dr. Pickart performed. And none contain the level of potency and formulations he's created exclusively at Skin Biology.

Now that you've found the source for peptide formulations designed to enhance the look and vibrancy of your skin and hair, buy direct and let us help you with the best regimen. Request a FREE Online Skin Care Consultation and receive an additional free bonus sample in with your order of any amount.

Call 1-800-405-1912 (or 1-425-644-0160) to take advantage of this special offer today! CLICK HERE to send in your request for winter skin tips and a personalized email consultation!

.............................................................................................................................

FAST DELIVERY • FREE SHIPPING (on all USA orders over $100) • FREE SAMPLE SPECIALS

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION: 1-800-405-1912

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post